Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

3 posters

Team Morale is Low!!

Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Team Morale is Low!! Empty Team Morale is Low!!

Post  Stu Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm

But seriously. Morale and competence are some of the most important things during raids. Sometimes you can't control it, but there are definitely ways to keep things moving.

Here are some suggestions....

1. BUY TOO MANY REAGENTS! When you see no more little arrows on your mini-map that usually means the entire raid is there. That means if you're buffing, then FUCKING BUFF THE RAID. These pally buffs are killing morale. Reagents aren't very expensive at all. The faster we're buffed, the less people will be asking for buffs. It's so simple yet such a problem. I usually carry enough reagents for 2 to 3 raids with wipes at all times just in case.

2. We're not hardcore... But if you accept a raid on your calendar, please try and be there so we don't have to pug. Pugs can kill morale fast. Especially the ones that don't think they need to be on vent as well as loot fags. If you're not gonna be there or might not be able to make it, than just don't accept the invite.

3. After one wipe, for the love of christ please don't start pointing out "who did what" right away especially when whoever knows they fucked up says that they fucked up right away. The blame game plus whispering officers just makes things take longer and lowers morale very quickly. Some bosses are hard and there's gonna be wipes. And sure there are times when "the strongest part of the chain is its weakest link". It will be dealt with. It just sucks when instead of rezzing and buffing after a wipe I start to hear "who did this" and "who was that". Unless it's CRUCIAL to what's going wrong, keep it to yourself for another pull or two.

4. Ask questions if you don't know the fight. By doing this you will save wipes and keep morale up. Don't feel stupid if you don't know a boss, just ask. That's why we're here. If you saw something in a fight you've never seen or something went wrong, then ask questions. As long as they're not "who the hell did that" than your question is most likely feasible.

5. GET VENT. It's a very small program that we use for raiding. If you don't have it, than you're not coming with us. You can clear naxx all you want with other guilds without vent. I DONT CARE. Being able to explain fights w/o having a secretary that's korean and can type out instructions while downing a complicated boss is just not going to happen. People fuck up, and if you or someone else is in a shiny circle or something else crucial, just being able to hear on vent will save an entire wipe. I've seen it happen a hundred times. It takes merely 4 clicks and 20 seconds tops for your lazy ass to hop in vent. Do it.

6. Try your best to take breaks while EVERYONE else is taking a break. It's a game, we know. And if something in real life is going on please try and let the group know if you're going AFK and for how long.

7. Don't get punched in the face by your brother during a raid. Especially if you're a healer. This will cause you to go AFK during a boss like Iron Council and most likely wipe the raid.

Any other suggestions will help. Team morale must stay HIGH!
    Merajo
    Merajo

Team Morale is Low!! Empty Re: Team Morale is Low!!

Post  Merajo Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:30 pm

I agree completely. In order for us to move ahead in this game as a guild people need to step up and be there when they say they will. If you cant come thats fine. We can make plans to put someone else in your spot. Not a big deal . But if you sign up and We assume your going to be there and you dont show. We have to spend time looking for replacements. Time that could be spent on downing bosses.

Please just sign up if you know of sure your going to be there.

We have plenty of good players. All we need is for you guys to be there on time and ready to go . Then we winn =)

Danni
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm

i like how my experience became a new raid rule.

for future reference i know only to log in after ive closed and locked the door to my room

and typing is hard with 1 eye

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:17 pm