Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

+2
Merajo
Stu
6 posters

Varsity Team.

Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Varsity Team. Empty Varsity Team.

Post  Stu Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi. I have to please the masses. It has come to my attention that we suck again. We were a social guild for a long time and it seemed to work. Then we grew, started scheduling raids etc. and the whole Shatt Happens thing became less and less fun. So like Kaskade's previous idea (which was a good one, just bad timing) we're making a Varsity Team.

Pros: We will progress as we used to. The more we get done in 10's, the faster we'll get them done in 25's. Your 10 man raid will not have a couple scrubs that are bringing it down (if you are on said Varsity Team).

Cons: People are going to be butthurt, cry, and bitch if they're not on the Team. We are going to have to be up there with the hardcore assholes I so despise (only for Varsity Team nonsense).

Just because one of your toons is on the Varsity Team, IT DOES NOT MEAN THE REST OF THEM ARE. When we are forced to pug, we are going to get people from (and I hate to say this) outside of the guild who we know are good before people in the guild who will just bring us down.

What kills me the most is that if everyone just stuck around on their mains and/or alts, we wouldn't have to be hardcore fags about this and we would get things done like we used to. People get impatient and I guess want to be yelled at by a GM to see a few bosses they haven't yet. Only to come back to their home vent to bitch about the hardcore faggotry that goes on outside of our guild. I honestly don't get it, but I digress.

There's been good players in this guild that either left or have gotten kicked for the wrong reasons. I hope to change all of this. For the love of god, please don't be "afraid" to message me if you have a problem with something or with me.

If you want to be on the Team, send me a message or post in this thread. If you need help with your toon, send me a message or post in this thread, start a new thread, whatever you gotta do. Don't just assume you're amazing and don't need help if you don't get on the team. Because you're probably not. But we're here to help, nonetheless.

DO NOT GET SAVED TO ICC10 THIS WEEK IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE VARSITY TEAM. We will begin there. Please be patient, as this will all take some time.

Lets do this.
    Merajo
    Merajo

Varsity Team. Empty I agree

Post  Merajo Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 pm

I agree, we need to come togather a a team again. I think that we will do a lot better if we stick to the plan. No more baddies just to plz the egos. Lets recruit some good healers and get a awsome team going.

Let us know what you are thinking post postt post.

Lets rock this thing like we use to.
    Mera
    blitzfreeze

Varsity Team. Empty Re: Varsity Team.

Post  blitzfreeze Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 pm

im down
    gamanis
    gamanis

Varsity Team. Empty Re: Varsity Team.

Post  gamanis Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 am

Sure=] even though i dont play =[
    Maztrax