Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

+2
starfan
Kaskade
6 posters

Raid times and requirements

Kaskade

Raid times and requirements Empty Raid times and requirements

Post  Kaskade Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey everyone here are the raid times we currently go by. They change from time to time though. I'm also posting some raid requirements that are not really enforced unless we have to enforce them.

Ulduar25 - 8 or 9 pm servertime Friday - Sunday
    Ulduar is the hardest instance in the game right now. You need to be 8/14 naxx25 geared. For those who don't know naxx25 gear is iLevel 213. Obviosly if you have a green or blue item your not getting a spot here. (With the exception of blue iLevel 200 trinkets) We also need competent DPS which means you must have ventrillo and you must be able to listen and follow directions really well. Also you must know all the fights before even entering the instance. Minimum dps of 2700. Minimum heals of 2100. Minimum tank health of 30k.

Order which we do raid bosses (look up these videos on tankspot or youtube)
    Flame Leviathan
    Razorscale
    XT Deconstructor
    Ignis
    Kologarn
    Iron Council
    Krazy Kat lady (auriyara or something like that)

these are the fights you must know for now.

Ulduar10 - 8 or 9 pm servertime All Week
    Ulduar 10 is much harder than the 25 version. Ulduar 10 requires 10/14 Naxx25 geared. I am also gonna say you need 2 pieces of frost resistance gear. The other requirement is that you are able to raid late into the night at least up to 2 am server time. No greens allowed. No blues unless they are trinkets. Minimum dps of 2500. Minimum heals of 2100. Minimum tank health of 30k. Simply put you need to know all the fights up to the general.

I also want to note that while we want everyone to get in on this instance, we are currently trying to get it on farm status with a select group of people first.

The core group as it stands is as follows...

Tanks
    Iamnevits
    Kaskade
    Zodiacpain
    Schizzle
    Fallas
    Drahkara

Healers
    Buddahsbro
    Koiev
    Priorityone
    Convulsion
    Cheecher, Tonytoughnuts
    Egun
    Iamnevits
    Kaskade

DPS
    Stonekill
    Killstone
    Miltonbradly
    Lostless
    Merajo
    Starfan
    Kaskade
    Convulsion
    Egun
    Triplechris
    Pudzian
    Stu
    Kamikasi

If I'm missing anyone or you would like to be added to the list and think you can tough it out in here plz let me know.

Naxx25 - 8 or 9 pm tuesday nights
    We have this on a 3-4 hour farm status. I want to get it down to a 2-3 hour farm status. As such everyone is gonna need to do less talking and Less AFKing. I am considering about implenting a loot rule against AFKers (the kind that leave without warning for 10min+.) As far as gear requirements you need 14/14 iLevel 200 gear. If drastically do not meet the gear requirements you will be considered last for all loot given (so dont expect to be carried and given loot.)

Requirements: 2k dps, 1.8k heals x 6, 28k tanks x4. Also need 2 priests, 2 magic cleansers, 2 hunters, 1 shaman, 1 warlock.

You must also know all the fights before hand. You will probly be considered last for loot if you don't. So go run some 10's

Naxx10 - To be announced
    We do naxx10 raids for fun and profit now. If you want to join in on one of these your best bet is to announce it in guild chat and see if you can get something going on your own. A few of our veteren players have alts that need to be geared and theres definately a bunch of virgin buttholes, homosexuals, and shatt members that want to run naxx10. There really is no set time to do it... just get it done.

Requirements 1.8k dps, 1.8k heals x 3, 27k tanks x 2. Also need 1 warlock, 1 shaman, 1 mage, and dps that can go tank spec (dk probly)

EoE25 - To be announced
    This is certainly one of the most annoying instances in the game. We havnt attempted it but we might try it soon. As far as requirements... they might be the same for ulduar25. The biggest requirement though is that you are able to follow instructions.

Minimum: 2.5k dps, 5x 5k heals, 1x 30k tank. Must have at least 1x priest, 1x druid, 1x shaman for lust n buffs. also 2 or 3 DKs would be nice.

EoE10 - To be announced
    This is really easy if your naxx10 geared. ITS REALLY EASY.... REEALLY REALLY REALLY EASY....

THE ONLY REQUIREMENT AND THE MOST IMPORTANT: YOU MUST KNOW THE FIGHT.

Other than that, having a DK, priest, druid, and shaman is a plus.

VoA25 & 10- To be announced
    Because of the nature of the instance its hard to schedule a time for this. Mostly everyone gets it done on their own anyways.

OS25 & 10 - To be announced
    We dont really have a schedule for this one either. Mostly everyone gets it done on their own. It would be nice if people started suggesting times to do this during the week as a guild.

tell me what you guys think... if i get enough opinions in ill start a poll to change some times... from what i hear the late night runs arent working or are not gonna work starting the end of summer... so plz tell me what you think
    starfan
    starfan

Raid times and requirements Empty Re: Raid times and requirements

Post  starfan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Woo! First real post on here!
    Looks good, not much to gripe about.
    gamanis
    gamanis

Post  gamanis Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm

i have FUCKLOAD to gripe about, im not on that fucking list!
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

gamanis wrote:i have FUCKLOAD to gripe about, im not on that fucking list!

you meet none of the minimum requirements and as of now im not adding any more pallies to the list
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Why is there an Ulduar list when we have people carry us anyways?
    Iamnevets
    Iamnevets

Raid times and requirements Empty name

Post  Iamnevets Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 am

Why can't anyone say or spell my name >_< ARGH!! Razz
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

In addendum, all people should have their gear enchanted, gemmed, etc, as well as being ready with food and flasks. Fish feasts arent free motherfuckers. If you have fishing/cooking high please contribute to the guild bank as you can.

Also, for naxx25, we only need 5 healers, which will speed up our overall run time by roughly 10 min per quarter. (easily, as many people have dual spec and can pick up on heals for sapph, KT, Instructor)

Anyone who does not know the fights in naxx by now (*save for new 80s*) should be shot and dragged behind a pickup truck by the feet. If you dont know the fights, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you go watch the videos as to not slow people down.

If you expect people to carry you through instances, expect to be last on the totem pole for loot. If it becomes a problem, expect to be booted from the raid.

Im not by any means an officer, but it is safe to say, except for milt i will out DPS you, and im a pretty good healer. I would expect everyone in the guild to try their best every fight to progress as a group into new content, otherwise we will never get there.

Thats my little schpiel. Sorry if you think im a dick. Fuck you as well. Have a great day!

Last edited by Lostless on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 am

One other thing:

IF YOUR NAME ISNT ON THE LIST, DO YOUR BEST TO GET IT THERE Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:29 am