Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

+8
Fallas
Merajo
Stu
carriedyou
Iamnevets
starfan
Mmanson
Kaskade
12 posters

DO NOT RAID WITH LIST

Kaskade

DO NOT RAID WITH LIST Empty DO NOT RAID WITH LIST

Post  Kaskade Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Plz do not raid with these people.

Rds
    Warcow
    Mmanson
    Mmanson

DO NOT RAID WITH LIST Empty Re: DO NOT RAID WITH LIST

Post  Mmanson Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 am

lol Rds, i hav to hear the story behind that
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Mmanson wrote:lol Rds, i hav to hear the story behind that

"im not raiding with you guys because i carry all of you"

can you say bullshit!?
    starfan
    starfan

Post  starfan Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Was Rds that guy from PkPk who was with us thursday in Ulduar?
    Iamnevets
    Iamnevets

Post  Iamnevets Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm

yes he was
    carriedyou

DO NOT RAID WITH LIST Empty Rofl You lie threw your teeth

Post  carriedyou Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Carried, you may say BS to that, but I think Rds is right, not only did he carry you, yes you KASKADE, but he got guildies Ready to raid YOURS... before he came, Inap- couldnt even down a boss from Ulduar 10 and had to pug sideline people, than when he came, Mimron DOWNED, and onto General (and without him...countless wiping). After you thought you could do it yourself, tried Iron Council...Piss Ez boss. And wiped countlessly with the GG dps you have (2000 and under) "some of the players in Inap are actually GOOD players, who know how to play there class well and diserve better than your lazy guild. "- You know who you are". also, the "Retarded" locks who spec for nice pets, so they can have crap dps with nice gear? Thats the stupidst thing ive seen since raiding without enchants. cough* cough* Kaskade... Well, seeing as you tried downing boss' in Ulduar without Rds or his buddy Crazyundead, and wiped, WITHOUT them, seems that Yes Rds & Crazyundead DID infact Carry your raid and Let Kaskade be the loot WHORE he is, rolling on gear he couldnt even use... Fails Kaskade... Fails... Your dps is almost as pathetic as your tanking skills... Laughing
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:00 am

Kaskade=Lazy ass if anyone shouldnt raid with someone it should be him. He doesnt like to fight boss' he doesnt like, and takes showers mid raid, b/c he knows his dps/skills are the worst in raid...
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:15 am

And so it begins.

Good thing I missed a couple weeks.

FYI, we downed bosses there before you folks came around. And it takes learning and time to get farther into instances and downing bosses people have never been to or seen... Not one decent healer who doesn't even talk unless it's about pride or loot. Who wasn't even there when Mim fell... But he carried the raid. Got it.

Try and steal the "actual good players" please. More power to you. Like we haven't heard about the constant tells.. The point of our guild was to get things done while keeping bitching to a minimum within, and embrace the drama and garbage of the hardcore outsiders. Stick around if you'd like, just don't try and bullshit the bullshitters.

Here's where you tell me that me and my guild sucks, we're spamming trade, we'll never get anything done, and hopefully something about my mother.
    Merajo
    Merajo

Post  Merajo Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:19 am

RDS you know you suck. Get a life. Fuck off!!
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 am

carriedyou wrote: stupidst

DO NOT RAID WITH LIST 6466263_Applause_ezg_2
    Merajo
    Merajo

Post  Merajo Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am

RDS pop your mommas tit out your mouth and learn to write.
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am

Almost half your guild asked me if they could get into my raids....because they say your raids never work and you fail atlife Merajo you stupid fuck....Suck on some Cock and Get off of Wow No one LIKES YOU...Get it, Your a SUPID HOE, now GTFO this game and Suck Kaskades tits cause hes gotta sandy vag.
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:35 am

Stu wrote:And so it begins.

FYI, we downed bosses there before you folks came around. And it takes learning and time to get farther into instances and downing bosses people have never been to or seen... Not one decent healer who doesn't even talk unless it's about pride or loot. Who wasn't even there when Mim fell... But he carried the raid. Got it.

Try and steal the "actual good players" please. More power to you. Like we haven't heard about the constant tells.. The point of our guild was to get things done while keeping bitching to a minimum within, and embrace the drama and garbage of the hardcore outsiders. Stick around if you'd like, just don't try and bullshit the bullshitters.

Here's where you tell me that me and my guild sucks, we're spamming trade, we'll never get anything done, and hopefully something about my mother.

I was there when Mimron was downed and I lol'd that you couldnt down him yourself and made me ask my friend to explane it to you thick headed nubs. Maybe keep a solid raid through out the week and down content rather than pug a few right out of the Trade chat and lose at the game more.
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:38 am

Merajo wrote:RDS pop your mommas tit out your mouth and learn to write.

I'll learn to write, when you learn to speak properly, Stop saying stupid shit like "Bite me" and learn to spec properly, Oggclaw is your husband right?, he was in RS, he knows how to play his class...Maybe you should ask him how to play yours... Noob.
    Fallas
    Fallas

Post  Fallas Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 am

dude get a fucking life. i think u need pussy maybe u should fuck ur mom, so u can stfu and get a fucking life. seriously going onto other people's forums and saying shit about them wow, u deserve an A+ for stupidity and an A++ for no life grats to u bud grats to u. now go QQ on another forum other than being a sore loser and a pussy about it.
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 am

LOL...http://elitistjerks.com/. maybe check it out and read a forum. L2 play your class so people like me dont have to carry you, and you can learn to do things on your own.
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 am

Alright, ive had enough of this, if you really think I didnt carry you; prove it. Down content yourself like general or Mimron as a "guild" and then Its worth saying your not bad.
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 am

carriedyou wrote:
    Merajo wrote:RDS pop your mommas tit out your mouth and learn to write.

I'll learn to write, when you learn to speak properly, Stop saying stupid shit like "Bite me" and learn to spec properly, Oggclaw is your husband right?, he was in RS, he knows how to play his class...Maybe you should ask him how to play yours... Noob.

carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 am

LOL, you have nothing to say so you correct my english? Why dont you go take a shower mid raid like you always do?
    Fallas
    Fallas

Post  Fallas Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am

thx for admitting that u r still a virgin and has not life.lmao that just made my day. i have a life so im going to bed dipshit.
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 am

carriedyou wrote:LOL, you have nothing to say so you correct my english? Why dont you go take a shower mid raid like you always do?

LOL, you have nothing to say so you correct my english? Why dont you go take a shower mid raid like you always do?

Edit:
    I forgot to discuss the validity of that statement. However, I'm having a hard time doing so due to your amazing English.
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 am

carriedyou wrote:
    Stu wrote:And so it begins.

I was there when Mimron was downed and I lol'd that you couldnt down him yourself and made me ask my friend to explane it to you thick headed nubs. Maybe keep a solid raid through out the week and down content rather than pug a few right out of the Trade chat and lose at the game more.

I'm just confused as to how someone uses "explane" and calls people thick headed in the same sentence.

Noone MADE you do anything with your butt buddy.

I thought you d/ced, we brought someone who's never been there.. and then we downed him. Perhaps I'm wrong? And everyone was laughing while your butt buddy was explaining what noone could hear, and just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on......

We're not hardcore, dood. We pug the hard instance to get things done and teach. To help out other people who wanna go and try and progress. We have fun, it sucks that you don't. It's fine that you think you're amazing... You've just turned into a joke now.
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 am

Idk what to say have u downed mimron yet?
    gamanis
    gamanis

Post  gamanis Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:51 am

Merajo wrote:RDS you know you suck. Get a life. Fuck off!!
    Fuck yea merajo, FUCKING SUCK A COCK RDS
    carriedyou

Post  carriedyou Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm

If I suck so much, than why did I outheal your whole guild, every healer you brought in, my healing done was more than double theres.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content