Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

2 posters

i got banned 4 logging into my own account

skeletone
    skeletone

i got banned 4 logging into my own account Empty i got banned 4 logging into my own account

Post  skeletone Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am

i got banned 4 logging into my own account Untitl10

ok so i wake up this morning and try to log in just to find myself typeing in the wrong password wtf. then i follow the link it says my account password has changed im like wtf. <-------------------------
    then i go check my email and i have entered as an unathorizeed person so my account got suspended??????

WAT DA FACK IWANTED 2 DO MY RANDOM HEROICS ALL DAY ..............

Further compromises of this account’s security may result in the account being disabled again. Please be sure to review the information below to help prevent future security issues:

Account compromises are usually the result of the registered player of the account sharing his or her login information or playing on a computer that has a virus.

Please remember that it is your responsibility to keep your login information confidential. Any account that is registered to your name may not be shared with anyone except for one minor, of whom you are acting as a parent or guardian. You are also responsible for every use of your login information, whether authorized or not.

A new, randomly-generated password will be emailed to you shortly. After you have successfully logged in to the World of Warcraft with this new password, please go to the Account Management page (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/) and create a new, secure password. For tips on selecting a secure password, visit http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21130.

It can take up to one hour for our system to generate and send the new password. If you have not received a password within one hour of this message’s delivery, please check your Spam, Junk or Suspect Mail folders.

For your own protection, we encourage you to keep the following security tips in mind when using any computer on which you play World of Warcraft:

- Keep current with the latest operating system and other software updates.
    - Make use of firewall protection if possible.
    - Regularly scan for viruses, Trojan files, and key loggers.
    - Be wary of "spoof" emails and websites and when downloading new software.
    Lostless
    Lostless

i got banned 4 logging into my own account Empty Re: i got banned 4 logging into my own account

Post  Lostless Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:58 pm

I dont think you got hacked O.o

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:08 am