Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

5 posters

Reconsider the loot roles

gamanis
    gamanis

Reconsider the loot roles Empty Reconsider the loot roles

Post  gamanis Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:48 am

Lets please not have these gay loot roles, where you can only get one item a raid. Instead, lets copy farm status(i know it is horrible but it must be done) and have a loot console.
    Say a sword drops. Everyone who wants/needs the sword PMs The raid leader with the sword that currently are useing, like merajo er something, and she and the other Loot console members take a look at what everyone has, and decides who needs it the most, and gives it to that person.
    That is the way it should be done, and i think it is the fairest way.
    Merajo
    Merajo

Reconsider the loot roles Empty Re: Reconsider the loot roles

Post  Merajo Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:27 pm

I dont think we need to copy anyone. The way we have been doing things is working. If you need it roll on it. It keeps the bitching down to a minimum. As long as people dont become loot whores we should be fine. We can also sugest to the ppl rolling on things who it should go to. The last few raids have went well. So if it's not broken why fix it.
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:00 pm

I am working on a post about loot rules.

We had a mini loot council on our last Naxx25 run. I would sometimes ask people to link their gear and decide based on that. However I only asked the people with the two highest rolls.

I think we will never move away from open rolling. However we will strongly discourage one person getting all the loot just because they won/need it. So while I am not gonna enforce one loot per raid, I am also not gonna stand by and watch one person get all the loot.
    starfan
    starfan

Post  starfan Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 am

I think our loot system works fine, if you need the gear roll on it, if you don't, don't roll. That way it gives everybody an equal chance to get loot. But also you sometimes get people who win rolls constantly, in that case then I can see making people link the item that they have to see who gets the most out of it.
    gamanis
    gamanis

Reconsider the loot roles Empty fsdfsd

Post  gamanis Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:24 pm

yes, but with ours, we dont necessarily always check people for what they have, and people are always replacing purps with purps, when other people have blues they still are needing to get rid of. That is complete bs in my opinion.
    Merajo
    Merajo

Post  Merajo Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 am

I agree that one person shouldnt get all the loot just because they roll and winn. The way we did it last naxx 25 worked very well it seemed to keep the bitching down.

Should we do that every roll? I say yes.

MAYBE TRY THIS -

> 1 TIER GEAR PER RUN unless no one else needs

> TOP TWO ROLLERS LINK THAT ITEM THAT THEY R REPLACING and we decied who gets it.

> IF IT GOES TO OFFSPEC ROLL TOP ROLL GETS IT

> BOE ARE ROLLED ON BY THOSE THAT CAN USE IT. IF NOBODY CAN USE IT GBANK IT OR DE IT.

WHAT SAY YOU ??
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 am

agree that one person shouldnt get all the loot just because they roll and win. The way we did it last naxx 25 worked very well it seemed to keep the bitching down.

Should we do that every roll? I say yes.

MAYBE TRY THIS -

> 1 TIER GEAR PER RUN unless no one else needs

> TOP TWO ROLLERS LINK THAT ITEM THAT THEY R REPLACING and we decied who gets it.

> IF IT GOES TO OFFSPEC ROLL TOP ROLL GETS IT

> BOE ARE ROLLED ON BY THOSE THAT CAN USE IT. IF NOBODY CAN USE IT GBANK IT OR DE IT.

WHAT SAY YOU ??

•Raid attendance should be considered as well
    •help others gear. If they have a worse item, and your gear is overall better, consider passing.
    •Dont bitch about gear. You stress out the loot master, he will not give you anything. Remember the hand that feeds you.
    •Tier shouldnt be limited to 1, moreso, Tier should go to the people who will utilize it best. Again, dont be a loot whore. Gearing the guild vs one member is the difference between 500-1000 DPS and 28K-32K DPS. ( same with healers and tanks in importance.) I.E. Consistent raiders should be prioritized over casual raiders. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONLY PEOPLE IN THE 10 MANS COUNT. PLEASE EXPRESS INTEREST IN RAIDS WHEN YOU ARE ON AND WAIT FOR A PERSON TO LEAVE. (when im whispered in raid, i make sure the raid leader is informed that so and so is interested, and in queue in the order of who /telled me first. I WILL NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN FRONT OF YOU TO KEEP IT FAIR.)
    •If BOE gear is not main spec rolled, it should be contributed to the Guild bank to help gear fresh 80s (they pay approx. 300-600 per piece, dictated by ilvl,) or sold and the money should be put into the guild bank.
    starfan
    starfan

Post  starfan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:39 am

new look rule: 1 piece of tier per run, it's bs that people are winning all the tier. give other people a chance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:09 am