Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

3 posters

Im really sorry

gamanis
    gamanis

Im really sorry Empty Im really sorry

Post  gamanis Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:04 am

Listen. I know i haven't been the most pleasant of people to be around lately. Ive been going through some tough shit, and Ive just been angry at the world lately. Im really sorry for my QQing, i just get frustrated when i come on to relax and do a raid, to find that i cant. It just boils my blood more than it already is from non WoW shit. If Ive offended you lately, please accept my apology. If Ive annoyed you to beyond annoyance, please give me another chance. I'm trying to be better, but its the little things that are getting to me recently that are hitting me hard, and it doesn't help me. I'm trying to not QQ as much, so please, just give me one last chance, and just get off my back a bit on stupid shit. Its hard enough when your down in the dumps and you get on WoW to have a bit of fun, just to be greeted by a wave of even more things to put me down. I know i have most likley done this onto myself, but just lay off for a bit until im a bit better?

So please, can we put everything behind us, one last time, and just try to understand me. If you dont like me, fine, but just dont be an ass to me, as i will try to not be to you. Its a guild, a family, and i am proud to be apart of it, i just hate to be the most hated person in it.
    Please understand this, thanks

-Gamanis
    Merajo
    Merajo

Im really sorry Empty Re: Im really sorry

Post  Merajo Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 am

For one Gman you are not the most hated person in the guild.
    I know that things can be rough sometimes but come on a person can only take so much qqing till they dont wanna hear it anymore.

I think you are a good kid Gman you just need to learn to not take stuff so serious. Try not to get all but hurt over a game. Like you said you are to relax and have fun. Just like all the others in the guild are here to do. We are a team of many any not everyone can go every time.

I hold no sore feeling to you. Just have fun play the game dont let it play you. I someone says something you happen to not like ignore it and move on. Try not to dwell on it for ever.

Now with that said Iam glade you desided to rejointhe guild. Hope everything is squished now.
    Welcome back.

MERA

PS.
    relax have fun
    Brubaker

Post  Brubaker Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 am

Awww damn I'm not the most hated person?! I must try harder

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:10 am