Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

2 posters

expose armor

starfan
    starfan

expose armor Empty expose armor

Post  starfan Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm

I kinda go off about it when there is a warrior in the group, especially for boss fights. EA costs a lot for be doing every 30 secs, whereas it doesn't hurt the warrior as much to keep his armor debuff up. When my rotation doesn't include EA my dps increases by about 500 or more.

so i'm just saying it hurts the warrior less then the rogue to do it on longer fights.
    Lostless
    Lostless

expose armor Empty Re: expose armor

Post  Lostless Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 am

2S 5R 3-5 filler (Eviscerate or Envenom). No exceptions. Always keep Rupture up and SnD.
    (For Combat)

Mute spec (Assa) is somewhat of a mystery to me, i believe its Mute, Slice and dice, Mute 2x shiv Rupture, 3 Envenom, then 5 Rupture 5 Envenom from there.

The only reason ever to use Expose Armor is that you are in a Honor Among Thieves spec.
    starfan
    starfan

Post  starfan Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 am

but it's still a raid buff and that dps that i loose benefits the entire raid...
    i'm also dropping my pvp spec for a debuffing spec, for hemo and savage, i'm going to try it out and see what happens.

i'd like to go mutilate, but i'm still debating it since i'm way under hit cap
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:36 am

all rogue builds us 5/5 Offhand and 5/5 precision, you never drop those in any spec. if you want, i know a good HoT build. can help you build it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:42 pm