Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

+4
Kaskade
gamanis
Egun]
starfan
8 posters

Zomgaz......

Poll

/gkick

[ 9 ]
    Zomgaz...... Bar_left69%Zomgaz...... Bar_right [69%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Zomgaz...... Bar_left31%Zomgaz...... Bar_right [31%] 

Total Votes: 13
    starfan
    starfan

Zomgaz...... Empty Zomgaz......

Post  starfan Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 am

It seems to me that most everybody in this guild has a problem with him, all he does is talk shit to other people. When I first joined this guild Stu told me that the only rule was "don't be a douchbag". So why is he still here?
    Egun]

Zomgaz...... Empty Re: Zomgaz......

Post  Egun] Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am

meh hes not that bad. i only c him starting shit cuz peeps(hardbone) starts with him first
    gamanis
    gamanis

Post  gamanis Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:01 pm

true, but meh, it gets annoying *cough*lootwhore*cough* but otherwise he is cool, when not being a faggot
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 pm

I'll tell you something; the little shitbird can listen to directions and doesn't get all bitch when I say he sucks.
    gamanis
    gamanis

Post  gamanis Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Kaskade wrote:I'll tell you something; the little shitbird can listen to directions and doesn't get all bitch when I say he sucks.

im trying to figure out if that is an insult or a compliment lol
    starfan
    starfan

Post  starfan Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Kaskade wrote:I'll tell you something; the little shitbird can listen to directions and doesn't get all bitch when I say he sucks.

cause that's you, he knows to not act up. i told him to try and fix a few things with his armor and he goes off about it. that's why i made the poll, because MOST everybody thinks the same about him.
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 pm

If he was gone than there wouldn't be threads like this one.

I could give a fuck less about the trash talking. It's funny.
    gamanis
    gamanis

Post  gamanis Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Stu wrote:If he was gone than there wouldn't be threads like this one.

I could give a fuck less about the trash talking. It's funny.

Bam, agreed, but he is annoying
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 am

The only real problem is that hes a young kid in a envrionment not suitable for young kids by most adults.

I have no problem with him. the problme lies with if you all can be yourself around him and b.) if yall can respect a kid.

I dont see why we should kick people if they can get their shit done and be respectful enough to others when unprovoked. Ive personally seen people who do worse stuff than he's done and theyre accepted, the problem most of you seem to have is that hes a kid. (Then again so is gamanis and so is hardbone... if you arent over 18 you cant fucking argue with me. period.)
    Lilyth

Post  Lilyth Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

i agree with lostless. hes a kid with a bunch of 18 y/o's.. i personally dont mind him even tho he did annoy me the last time cause he was using me in arguing with hardbone but the way i see it hes 13.....im not gonna bother arguing or pickin on a child. the times i think people find him annoying is when hes arguing with others or just attempting to argue back simply cause lets face it his arguing skills arent exactly honed yet and consist of repeating things the other person says in a weird voice...which is very "little hid" thing to do..not to say the other persons comments are THAT creative either Razz ....but other then that hes not that bad at all and from what i understand not a bad player but hes a kid along with that other what...10 y/o in the guild. they're in a guild rightly called inappropriate where we shit talk and act retarded. the whole idea of the guild is that we can just be ourselves and not have to worry about hurting anyones feelings cause we can take eachothers shit. they dont really get when the guild maks gay racist or sex jokes and in the case of hte other kid get offended when we do. so its really just comes down to zomgaz being young and older members not being "kid people"
    hardbone

Post  hardbone Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

dont call me a kid fuk u. that is all
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 am

Xianaa Aka Aniah wrote:i agree with lostless. hes a kid with a bunch of 18 y/o's.. i personally dont mind him even tho he did annoy me the last time cause he was using me in arguing with hardbone but the way i see it hes 13.....im not gonna bother arguing or pickin on a child. the times i think people find him annoying is when hes arguing with others or just attempting to argue back simply cause lets face it his arguing skills arent exactly honed yet and consist of repeating things the other person says in a weird voice...which is very "little hid" thing to do..not to say the other persons comments are THAT creative either Razz ....but other then that hes not that bad at all and from what i understand not a bad player but hes a kid along with that other what...10 y/o in the guild. they're in a guild rightly called inappropriate where we shit talk and act retarded. the whole idea of the guild is that we can just be ourselves and not have to worry about hurting anyones feelings cause we can take eachothers shit. they dont really get when the guild maks gay racist or sex jokes and in the case of hte other kid get offended when we do. so its really just comes down to zomgaz being young and older members not being "kid people"

Hey, I'll have you know that this is a very effective way to argue!
    Lilyth

Post  Lilyth Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 am

Kaskade wrote:
    Xianaa Aka Aniah wrote:i agree with lostless. hes a kid with a bunch of 18 y/o's.. i personally dont mind him even tho he did annoy me the last time cause he was using me in arguing with hardbone but the way i see it hes 13.....im not gonna bother arguing or pickin on a child. the times i think people find him annoying is when hes arguing with others or just attempting to argue back simply cause lets face it his arguing skills arent exactly honed yet and consist of repeating things the other person says in a weird voice...which is very "little kid" thing to do..not to say the other persons comments are THAT creative either Razz ....but other then that hes not that bad at all and from what i understand not a bad player but hes a kid along with that other what...10 y/o in the guild. they're in a guild rightly called inappropriate where we shit talk and act retarded. the whole idea of the guild is that we can just be ourselves and not have to worry about hurting anyones feelings cause we can take eachothers shit. they dont really get when the guild maks gay racist or sex jokes and in the case of hte other kid get offended when we do. so its really just comes down to zomgaz being young and older members not being "kid people"

Hey, I'll have you know that this is a very effective way to argue!

Haha XD ok fine but be that as it may after 15 minutes of it it gets very old very fast and not to mention very irritating plus doin that to hardbone is just completely useless seeing as how nothin really phases the guy lol so if the repeating thing dont work the first time its kinda time to pick a new way Razz
    hardbone

Post  hardbone Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 am

[img]Zomgaz...... Michae10[/img]

ive been watching u zomgaz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:27 am