Inappropriate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inappropriate

World of Warcraft Guild Forum

5 posters

Inappropriate dead?

Razar
    Razar

Inappropriate dead? Empty Inappropriate dead?

Post  Razar Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 pm

long time! hahahahaahah. btw, whats with the hate to the aussies on the mugshots post? haha

just wondering, is the guild dead? haha. went on dalv a few days ago, noone was on.

and i want vent details if the guild isnt dead you noongas
    gamanis
    gamanis

Inappropriate dead? Empty Re: Inappropriate dead?

Post  gamanis Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 am

LOL looooooong gone. fell apart due to lack of progression/people/skill. some of us server xfered, others just went to blood wraiths/pkpk. I server xfered...best choice ever
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

newyork7.nationvoice.com 4335 scrotum
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm

gamanis wrote:LOL looooooong gone. fell apart due to lack of progression/people/skill. some of us server xfered, others just went to blood wraiths/pkpk. I server xfered...best choice ever

Best part about that statement is that we were progressing while people were leaving. Noone wanted to be hardcore fags about a video game yet left to go into hardcore fag guilds... And then still hung out in vent. We progressed and then more left. Assholes. I fucked up in school to keep the guild alive. What a sad statement.
    gamanis
    gamanis

Post  gamanis Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Stu wrote:
    gamanis wrote:LOL looooooong gone. fell apart due to lack of progression/people/skill. some of us server xfered, others just went to blood wraiths/pkpk. I server xfered...best choice ever

Best part about that statement is that we were progressing while people were leaving. Noone wanted to be hardcore fags about a video game yet left to go into hardcore fag guilds... And then still hung out in vent. We progressed and then more left. Assholes. I fucked up in school to keep the guild alive. What a sad statement.

I kept myself in that fucking guild for a loooooooooong ass time stu... after merajo had left, muerdo, fallas, blitz, and basicly everyone who really kept the guild up had gone, what the fuck did you want me to do? stick around to do shit pugs? No. made a decision to x-fer with a progression guild taht was alive. Honestly i wish the guild hadent had gone to shit, but i kept around longer than everyone else... so dont give me that shit that i left while we were progressing. it was to the point where not even 10 mans were going down.
    Stu
    Stu
    Admin

Post  Stu Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 pm

That wasn't directed at you. We still had 200 people, and the week Merajo left we got farther than we ever did. Noone used to care about progressing at all. That was kinda the point of the guild. It used to be fun to fuck off and just mess with other guilds and raid from time to time. God forbid we didn't spend every waking hour playing wow until we downed the Lich King while having a guild leader screaming at people who mess around. All of a sudden everyone wanted a job outside of actually having a job. I had to be a dick and not invite people to raids who weren't the best at video games. I leveled a pally in a week and a half in whatever extra time I had so we'd have an extra tank when things got sour. I could give a fuck less what people did with alts etc.. Go have another job that's a video game. It's so lame. But we had a place where it didn't matter. It's sad envying people with titles and gear that aren't even a tier above yours when in all reality it just means they spent more time jacking off in a fake world.

Phew.

That wasn't directed at you, Gamanis.. But doing "shit pugs" wouldn't have ever happened if people stuck around. You weren't really around when we blew up, and when we did blow up people somehow expected a hardcore guild or just expected us to give them whatever they wanted and gear them up. I never cared about ultra-raiding faggotry. It just shrunk my balls when people would come back and hang out with us and constantly bitch about their other GMs when if they just stuck around we would be just fine. Poopy balls.
    Lostless
    Lostless

Post  Lostless Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 am

Im really sorry to hear about how things have went down. Very much a sad day to hear about.
    I originally had planned to stop back in til i found out i was kicked out of the guild. which sucked hardcore
    If people actually still hang out on vent id want to stop in and say hi every now and then, unless ya'll hate me or whatever.
    and as far as my current guild goes, we arent like super hardcore with dickholes bagging on everyone about everything. Its about as laid back as it was raiding with ya'll. and regardless, i hope everyone who sees this is enjoying whatever theyre doing ingame or with RL or whatever currently.
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 am

INAPPROPRIATE IS COMING BACK TO THE MODERN AGE OF FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141036112585970&v=app_2373072738#!/group.php?gid=141036112585970&v=wall

see if you can join using that link or just add me as a friend...

Still missing stu, (r)gayzor, gamanis, and a bunch of others....
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 am

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE EMAIL SETTING WHEN SOMEONE POSTS SO YOU CAN READ THE ABOVE COMMENT

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE EMAIL SETTING WHEN SOMEONE POSTS SO YOU CAN READ THE ABOVE COMMENT

Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/14/12/54/16/wowscr10.jpg
    Kaskade

Post  Kaskade Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Inappropriate dead? Wowscr10
    Razar
    Razar

Post  Razar Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

i still love you stu.
    <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 am